Tango Appassionata

[Saturday, February 15, 2003]

Last Sunday I was able to get a copy of Red and White FINALLY... waited forever for this. I got to watch the first part (first tape) on Monday... still have yet to watch the second most IMPORTANT part...



Well this whole week was stressing. Full of more unwanted ANNUAL-RELATED STRESS. Shouldn't of existed in the first place but some FAGGET (YES FAG DAMMIT) SAID TO LET THE "STUDENTS" DO IT INSTEAD OF HAVING THE EDITORS DO ALL THE WORK SUPPOSEDLY. Well, shove the middle finger up his nose and spit in his fag face cuz I'm sick and tired of his constant annoyance. It's just fricking first year teaching this course, who does he think he is? Goodness sake, he's a fuking newbie dick. He complains about the ladder that WE WERE APPOINTED TO DO and demands to have his ugly layout pages in the book due to "HIS" PREFERENCE. He gets so concerned he goes and talks to our Vice (aka. his best friend) about this and turns it into a BIG SITUATION. There's a reason why the editors are to create the ladder (aka. blueprints) of the book before the start of the production... but NO, THIS OLD FAT FACE THINKS HE COULD CHANGE THAT SO HE BRINGS IT FORWARD TO SOMEONE OF A HIGHER POWER. Who wouldn't want to BASH HIS FUKING HEAD IN WITH A FRIGGIN METAL POLE AT THAT MOMENT?! AND TO BUILD UP THE PROBLEM, a discussion about TEAM WORK and LEADERSHIP SHIT LECTURE comes OUT OF NOWHERE. Why can't he understand a simple concept: A pro and a newbie. A newbie works hard on their work. They think it's good in their eyes. A pro comes by and sees their hard work and sees that it's done well to them that's just the basics... but through the eyes of a pro, they could see beyond what a friggin newbie can see through experience which determines their judgement of how the pros themselves would work on the work in their way they know is most effective. BUT, HOW'S THIS RELATED TO WHAT THE INITIAL PROBLEM WAS? THE INITIAL PROBLEM WAS THIS PARTICULAR LAYOUT HE WANTED IN THE BOOK BUT WE DISAPPOVED AND WANTED TO CHANGE IT SO THE FRIGGIN LAYOUT HE WANTED WOULD BE IN THE BOOK BUT SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT DUE TO THE LACK OF SPACE IN THE BOOK... After the argument was over.... The solution that the Vice thought of was not a solution at all... it didn't change anything since we started the friggin argument. Absolutely nothing changed after the stupid conversation. The solution isn't even related to the problem at hand. The solution was to let the class decide the ladder. So, how is that related to this PARTICULAR SPREAD that's insignificantly at the end of the book to the rest of the other pages?!



I do think I feel better now. Even though the language was quite rude... I had no other way to express my current frustration.



Onto lighter things... On Wed, Mo2 and I went to the Career Fair. I was surprised at the number of digital arts-related colleges that increased this year. The majority of the booths were the same. The day after, Pre-Vanentines Day, we had to go to the gym for a Link Crew... Valentines event.. thingymajigger. One of my crew members came except Krista. I'll one day go chase out those hongers... and force the chocolate in their faces for not showing up... :p~ Later that night, we went to watch Hamlet at Langara. It was surprisingly easy to make your way around there. The play lasted for an hour and a half. Crazy stuff. The only good looking guy was Hamlet himself. He's quite the actor.



As for today, the Bio Project Meet-up was canceled. I wanted to watch DareDevil w/ Shi2 since Mo2 was with Boom already. We were so lazy we got out at 4. I was reminded of the date and decided to use my Playdium coupon before the due date which was tomorrow. So we ditched the movie and went to Playdium and played for 2 hours (which was the deal on the coupon for $15). We played lots of KoF, Soul Calibur, Power Stone, Time Splitters 2, House of the Dead 2, Table Hockey and other stuff... it was worth the 15. We had fries and cola afterwards. She got Cocacola and I got Pepsi. Our own preferences.



Just a while ago, I attempted at WA3 again. Hee, I haven't played for so long I forgot where and what I was going/doing. So I wasted a lot of time wandering around, then I realized I needed or at least should level up. So I wandered some more for places to level up but I failed to find a good enough place. So I decided to go to where I was to go next which was Survey Point #17. I went in half way and left again... scared to have to fight Humpty and Dumpty again without level up at all, being no different then my last attempt. Oh I suppose I didn't mention I got whooped big time going against the two; level too low. I finally found a good place to level, but I was talking to my bro so I lost my train of thought and got beat by some barbaric monkey-like monsters which use this smash attack that takes off 1000, which in other words all my HP. :p~ And since there were 4 to start with, within two turns everyone's already dead. Not sure what happened there... *shrugs*

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails