Tango Appassionata

[Wednesday, April 9, 2003]

*got bored of her current playlist...*

Haveta go hunting for new music soon... like that new FLAME song "Rewind" (don't think its even out yet)... tracks from ROUND TABLE feat Nino's Apple (not even out yet XDD)... DAT's new album "elements"... globe's new single/album, and probably more junk... like some anime op/eds... *rolls around*



I just ran out of CDs... hmm what to do. 30 Hour Famine tomorrow. Hahahah can't wait. Starvation is fun. :p Got a lab for bio, map for geo and recipe for jap for tomorrow... haven't started.... Not to mention, I'm gunna get my hair chopped tomorrow night as well... Did I mention we didn't have school today? A great and lazy day at home. With a 10 minute stroll to McDix and back for some lunch. Finally got around to start watching some new series for Spring: E's Otherwise (Kai's hotter manga version), Stellvia (Newtype says its second season of Nadesico but I think its more like second season for Gravion... there's a character called Ayaka I think), Denshin Mamotte Shugogetten OVA... DNAngel and Narue no Sekai's still sitting there.



Rar, plug.

Sounds like the movie was great without me XP

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails