Tango Appassionata

[Friday, March 14, 2003]

Agh I got cheesed today (just a while ago too). I was working on inserting photos into the last few pages of the annual and then all of a sudden, my left felt really COLD and WET. Then my automatic reaction was to reach down and touch whatever it was... and to my surprise.. IT WAS A PIECE OF GOOEY CHEESE!! I have no idea where it originated from considering everyone in the room had little or no cheese at all. I'm disturbed.



On Wednesday, I suddenly had to do an in-class essay in English related to some incident that didn't really relate to me and probably the majority of the students. We had to write an in-class argumentive essay, but we had the chance to prepare the outline. After marking it (probably after a week after; the marks were already handed in), she suddenly comes to class feeling all depressed and upset about the fact that she merely SUSPECTS someone for using a pre-written essay. So now, the essay we had to write was supposedly about how you felt at the time you got betrayed or trust was broken. Then... yes, she asked for ways to solve the problem but I didn't write any, since in these sort of circumstances, there are few or none solutions.



Big Will was in charge of creating the grad collage but it seems like Mo2 didn't approve of its quality so instead, she decided to put it into her own hands and do it herself. She sent it to me late at night, but I fell asleep by then. Instead, I woke up at 6 and started to work on the left over page which I had to do since the pictures she used cannot be repeated and we needed another spread of candids. SO, I had to look through all my pictures and found that there were no more left because Mo2 used them all. But I kept working anyways until a bit over 10. I was late for my class then, and I still didn't get it done... -_- I went and stole some grad pics from the grad mural and asked some hongers for some photos. Attempted to finish them that night, but couldn't do to lack of pictures (STILL!) so I gathered some photos people were able to send me and old photos that Shi2 took. Finally, I stayed up till 6am to finish it. Boy. Tis horrid stress when you have 80+ layers and you try to wait as patiently as possible.. XD~



I'm tired now. I'm still mad for being cheesed. I think I'll go enjoy my day today by slacking off and treat myself to some quality time with my photoshop... My poor blog is crying for a new look. ~_~

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails