Tango Appassionata

[Thursday, March 20, 2003]

Finally a new layout XD~ I sorta didn't expect this outcome, but I'm glad it turned out this way... When I started, I had no idea how to play with it cuz the scan was icky and Lumiere was in the background. But anyways, yay! XD



Soso, half of Spring Break's already over and time is well spent, being lazy. Recap of significant events... I was called out by Der on Friday for bubble tea cuz he didn't have dinner (meh) so we went to Bubble World. Lots of familiar people started to come in after us (Mo2&Boom, Wenda-tachi, some old SWC grads and Betty was working too o__o)... Der didn't eat his pearls so we went and spat them over the Knight Street bridge. And throughout the trip, he tried to convince me to take a drive around an empty parking lot (I don't get that D:)... Saturday, home. Sunday, home. Monday, I think home too. Tuesday, I felt like rebuilding the World BBS forums, and so I started. Upgraded; deleted everything; installed coool new hacks; made a new theme; AND was perfect. There was only a few minor things I had to change before I could show it to the public. However, as I worked on the board (which was the whole day), stupid guests (aka. old users and stupid loiterers) were constantly trying to login/register/edit non-existent profiles/go to some non-existant thread/forum... Even when the board's "OFF/CLOSED" when a sign (by me) that says "Stop trying to login cuz you can't", there's always at least 6 stupid people roaming around. So anyways... when I got up this morning (Wednesday), I was going to marvel at my new theme (ahh it's so nice XP), the server doesn't respond. So when I asked mr. administrator, he said the server died completely and a restore was already called for. And he asked if I backed up and OF COURSE I DIDN'T I JUST FINISHED IT YESTERDAY AND I STILL HAD A FEW THINGS TO TWEAK BEFORE IT'S COMPLETE. =_=;; So now it's all gone. Yay, delay, delay delay. I doubt the board'll be back anytime soon at this rate... *sigh*



Depressing as it may seem.. I was supposed to go out today too. Dunno what happened to that. Spring break's almost over... ha.



Now I sleep.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails