Tango Appassionata

[Friday, March 21, 2003]

Aw crap I just lost my big long post. Screw blogger and no cache stuffy textboxes.



I've got lots of ideas lately.... dunno if I'll ever get around to actually work at them. Firstly a .hack//udeden fanlisting... Maybe a Kiddy Grade fanlisting as well... then, a complete Paopu makeover. Revamping with a new name and all... Something on the lines of "No More Words", "A Song is Born", "Music is my Thing", Heaven Mix".. etc etc, stealing names from existing music-related stuff. Then comes a Kiddy Grade image gallery. There aren't that many sites dedicated to this series as of yet, except reviews and one amateur fansite. I've forgotten about my Princess Tutu fan site that had a finished layout done sometime in September. Meh, I'm not that into big general sites much anymore... And as if .hackers isn't enough for me. Which reminds me... blackwings.net has been leeching tonnes of bandwidth lately (20+gig transfer so far or something this month) and I'm at my peak. Maybe I should disable it (or at least parts of it) for a while...



Planned on going out for hotpot today orginally, but Asapin's still sick, so the whole thing was called off. Poor him. Oddly though... my parents decided on having hotpot at home earlier... so no harm in that, I suppose. :p



Jo, you seem awfully irritated lately in your posts.. o_o;; Go bother Mochi some more about blogging... you know she enjoys that. :p~ Chou, thanks for the link... when does your spring break start? Mine's about to end.. >_<;



Every Little Thing's "Grip!" sounds like all of her other songs.. rofl.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails