Tango Appassionata

[Monday, May 19, 2003]

I finally joined up with the MJ crew again and had a looong day of MJ allll day on Friday. The winnings sorta sucked though... Anyways, with the help of Mo2 I got my last-minute biome assignment done. Wahaha.. she helped me colour and I mad drew graphs and pictures. I lived, somehow. Heh, wait until next week--essay, test, presentation...



I wasted a good portion of my Saturday watching meaningless but hilarious japanese flash movies, then reading the ending of the HikaGo manga, replenishing my playlist with new music by BoA, Sonim and Ueto Aya, watch a wedding ceremony at UBC, and finally got my grad dress~. Purpley and perfect... a little to perfect to the point that I don't need to trim or tailor. Not too long length-wise and surprisingly nicely fit around waist n such. As if.. the dress was waiting for me! XD Hmm alright, enough of that.



I think I'll be getting that new burner sometime this week... I've calculated and such and it just so happens that it'll be only $51w/tax! Jes, good stuff. I even get some CDs to accompany my newly bought burner. Urg I can't wait to clear this 24GB+ load.



As for today: went to the library and got a big stack of books for my research paper, treated myself to some Starbucks, and went to Mo2's b-day outing thing. The group met at May's place and watched the season finale of Simpsons and this crap 'scary' movie called Darkness Falls. The build-up of the story was great until it just gets screwed over not even partway through. The way the ghost died was the best. A fury firey punch in the face... falling baby teeth... glow... disintergrating... EXPLODE!! We all laughed at the end... After the movie (when "darkness fell") we headed off to Kits beach and wanted to start a bonfire. We were having fun with the log until two police guys came over and told us we couldn't have fires by the beach. Geh; Got depressed, ate boring normal marshmellows and went to Eliza's. Sat there... for a while... then the other people started drinking. Hmm, then I decided to go. And so I left. The end.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails