Tango Appassionata

[Monday, May 5, 2003]

Went shopping in Oakridge today. Had dim sum for lunch. Both my mom and I had our own tea pots since we both liked different kinds. That was the first to happen though. They had some weird food stand outside the House of Knives as well. Didn't quite understand why. There was a long line-up for a chocolate fountain-like machine for dipping marshmellows and strawberries. See, don't get it. Anyways, a really nice looking jean coat caught my attention at the Bay (gosh I got like two already) for 139. Waiting for sale. WAITING FOR SALE. O_O



Hamber's fashion show is 10 bucks. Dammit, I only have 15 left for this week and I need to buy a magazine (which is already 12+), 5 manga (2 boukyaku, dnangel #8 & 2 sakuratetsu if lucky -- ~50+ maybe o_o)... and it seems like I can't afford it anyways. Hmm, I might have to use that 100 that I've been keeping for... a month or so; refraining myself from touching it at all. AAAAAAHhhhhhh moneymoneymoneymoney....



Something I didn't want to be reminded of just reminded me... If only I still worked for Fish. I'd be... able to........ ;_;

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails