Tango Appassionata

[Wednesday, May 28, 2003]

Mom spazzes over the fact that she told me to record something on tv for her and I recorded the wrong channel. A while ago she used the timer and then now she started to call me at home and make me record for her. Now she blames me for being irresponsible and careless. It has happened before in the past, the fact that she leaves the tv channel on this other channel she watches when she gets home. If it has happened so many times and gets the same results, why does she bother asking me to do it for her? Dammit, can稚 ever stay mad at her. -- Gee noo, now I'm beginning to feel bad.



Now I need to see how to deal with the damn Mailfag. Every time I see, hear or talk about him, my blood begins to boil and I have the urge to break something. Happened twice today.



Fuck, Simon was showing off the grad cd and a few minutes before I realized our yearbook theme was on it. That fucking ruined everything. And I demand more credibility for helping out on it dammit; pretty much for everything 祖ept the Flash. Graphics, layout, animation�



So much anger.



Silver corsage. Nice.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails