Tango Appassionata

[Monday, July 9, 2001]

The food you are about to wipe off your face is of the highest quality

That quote's been my amusement for the past few hours. I had dinner at the Cactus Club Cafe for the first time, and it just so happens they had that quote on their napkins. It was great afterall! I haven't had potato skins for months or more (since The Keg took it off their menu) I haven't had the chance to eat it! Mmmmmmm... it was good! *_* Also, I had chicken wings; some Thai flavoured, which was quite nice. I tried out the steak (came with side stuff of course) and I have to say.. their mash potatos were yummy!!! ^^ I wanted to try dessert too, but I was too stuffed! XDFunny thing is that they had a plastic cow sitting on the steak that said "Medium" on it! Since their trademark is a cow ^^; and the steak was cooked to medium! Interesting, no? Oh, the little fine things that amuse me... ^_^ I won't even mention their nice washrooms.. ^^;;

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails