Tango Appassionata

[Saturday, November 2, 2002]

I forgot to blog on halloween... I wanted to, but I got tired so I went straight to bed after I showered.



We actually went out for some trick or treatin' that night. We invited Shi2 to come along, since we haven't seen her for a long time. She thought of some last minute costume, which turned out to be a witch. I wore my costume to school... I was supposed to be a goth. Keh, well I did surprise some people, that's for sure. Some didn't even recognize me... But anyways, Mo2 suddenly had to get her hair done after school (cuz her parents made her). By that time, I was still at school, helping the Mail-Fag with last minute annual shiet. I finally got to go, but I didn't have a ride. The other crew went off to drink bbtea and play with their own fireworks, which I decided not to join them in. So I had to walk to Oakridge and wait for my mom to get off. There were so many little rascals running around, and for myself, I also did some trick or treatin' at the cosmetics area (yEA cosmetics area -- free samples everywhere, lol.) After I got home, we had to wait some more. She, who was ALSO a witch, finally called like... at 7, and picked us all up at around 7:30 with Boom, which was Mr. Fireman with his red minivan (or can be imagined as a fire truck :p). XP~ Unfortunately, most houses turned off their lights for the night already so we had to hunt for houses. We got half a bag (boo~) and then the others whined for food. Urg, we had McDix and then played with firecrackers. It was around 11 by then, it was cold as hell so we left. The trip wasn't too bad, we got some candy afterall. ^__^

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails