Tango Appassionata

[Saturday, March 24, 2007]

バレータるるるる

で、

BARD PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS!のオイワイ
I swear I should rack up lots of money and get myself Sha'ir body already (or level up the damn craft)... better yet, do more assault and get that Yigit.. frick! Anyways, I -need- Fortune, I swear.

Speaking of crafting... I think I'm gunna aim for main Cloth, Sub Wood and Alchemy. Just looking at the elemental staff prices as of late and I wanna cry. Everything's dropping in price... it hurts to look. >_< Like my Jester+1 was 300k, now it's 60k?! Divine Log was AT LEAST 1mil now it's 500k - that's half! Ouch D:! Sucks to be the seller... Buyers are having a blast though ;_; So right before Dynamis started today, Tiamat decides to pop. Killkill 2 hours.... After the delay, two MNK crowns, THF and my uber pants drop~ My patience paid off :33 Next: Jeuno. Nothing left to get there... hoping for a free lot perhaps.. X3 As for the past week... my bro's out of town [somewhere in China], "spying" for the sake of the family. ufufufu, I say no more >_>

And look... It's almost April.. うそいやだ><

countdown: 3 months....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails