Tango Appassionata

[Sunday, July 11, 2004]

Meh

So I finally felt like blogging... so much has happened and time's still going by quickly.



There was Spiderman 2. Good movie.



Fish suddenly had to leave to HK we last minute-ly decided to go to Playland. And how wonderful it was to go on a scortching hot summer day. This time, I got to ride on everything (except a selected unimportant few). We got there early so there weren't any line ups yet. Went on the Roller Coaster a few, Hellevator a few, the Enterprise only once before it flipped my stomach over for the rest of the day, Corkscrew only once before it ripped open my ear, Music Express a few, Crazy Beach Party only once (sickening ride), Log Ride and some others.... enjoyed our free tokens at the arcade... had Subway for our late lunch and left. Then made up stupid stories that revolved around, ahem, diarrea.



Then Fish left. I went halfway through the wrong floor and had to call him. Then I realized I didn't get a receipt for the ticket, so I had to call him again. Scared myself a dozen times, especially when he said that its easy for people to get mugged in the parking lot too. >_>



Then I moved my computer room to my bro's old room. Took me a while to clean it out and I'm still not done yet. He has a lot of junk apparently... and most of it is dust-covered. Bad for my allergies.



No job still.



Went to a wedding ceremony at a church Downtown Saturday. It was funny watching the groom after their exchange of rings.. he was psyched. :D



Got home and stayed home. Then I got a call in the middle of the afternoon from my dad that my mom's grandma passed away. It was strange... I didn't know how to respond and ended up with, "Huh?" Then he told me to contact my bro about it and go to them whenever. I found him on ffxi and we got going asap. I was still fine until Uncle Pond showed up at the top of the stairs and took my hand as we headed to my grandma's room... She was indeed gone by the time we got there but my dad and my mom were by her side before she left. It was a good thing that she left though... she doesn't have to live through anymore painful days in the hospital. Besides my mom being the most affected, it hit my bro quite hard too...



So I stayed home that night instead of attending Ray's party and had a nice dinner as a whole family.



Oh, I also told my mom what my plans are for September and she doesn't approve of it. I don't know what to do...



I also heard some student from our grad year passed away because of drinking and driving. Even though I didn't know him, RIP.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails