Tango Appassionata

[Thursday, August 30, 2001]

love problems on the net...

Yes.. a weird subject to bring up. For the past year on irc... There's been a particular character that has fallen in love with me. By the name of Butterfree or Flare... Though I understand he's younger than me by a year... I find him very kind a sweet. He tells me everything about him, but unfortunately for me, I don't tell him anything about myself. I believe it must be the fact that I'm more shy that he is.. and the fact that revealing my true identity will cause him to act differently to me. Ah... I just found out something I didn't know and just by typing this out made it figure it out.

Another situation.. on the message board.... it seems like Hitokiri Ray aka Yusha has taken an interest in me?... and everyone's making it a big fussy about it... especially those like Lil Wolfy and ToFu.. -_-;;;

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails