Tango Appassionata

[Sunday, June 13, 2004]

kidd.nu makeover

Yay, finally I got it off my back and finished it up: PLUG. Yes, as suggested by a considerate commentor, it was indeed the fault of my colour profiles! I didn't know which profile was the right one to use to get my original colours back, and apparently none of them had it anyway. So I got the proper profile straight and altered it to the closest it was originally. Then I had hell with the html! But all in all I learned something new at the end, so it was all worth it. It's too bad I don't especially like this layout... so might change it sooner than planned. There was also an update featuring Madoka in the linkage page as well. I'd call them matching if they actually matched but they don't.



Linkage Page > Main Page



The World BBS members have been pestering me recently to talk with them on the phone because I agreed to talk to them this one time. I said absolutely nothing throughout the whole conversation, so I don't see why they like calling me.. xp At least they're humorous on the phone.. :p



We finally watched Riddick Saturday! As a person who doesn't remember watching the prequel, it was a strange movie. At the end we all had "Huh?" faces because of its lack of detail storyline. After the movie, Simon went to study leaving Fish, Tony and me. The three of us had a late lunch (@ ~3/4pm) and then called Jon out for MJ. Played a round and Jon had to go. I'm last place this time! Didn't win a single game. There was still plenty of time before dinner, so we urged Fish to fix Tony's computer. We watched some Canadian Idol while helping him out while downloading Pitch Black and The Ring ready for next movie time! More Moviessss!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails