Tango Appassionata

[Thursday, August 28, 2008]

ABDC S2 & Bus Stalkers

I finally got to watch the ABDC finale yesterday, after missing out on it Sunday and the rest of the week. The results were as I expected, though I feel bad for So Real for not winning even though they had the whole "never been at the bottom" streak going on for them, making it seem like their chances were high. Anyways, fun season. Fanny Pak should've so won.

So I was coming home on the bus yesterday from work, and when I was getting ready to get off, I had to excuse myself past this big guy. He turned to me and said, "You're getting off? Ah, I know cuz I saw you last time." And I was like WTF. Okay, thanks, stalker, excuse me, I'm getting off now and fast.

That's why I HATE THE BUS.

At least there's Suikoden. But the pace doesn't help sometimes.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails