Tango Appassionata

[Thursday, May 15, 2008]

Hong Kong Trip - Day 18

The trip was nearing its end. And what's a better way to end it off with a bit of partying? That morning/afternoon, we did some shopping and then I headed to where my brother was staying so I could reserve our seats on the plane for our trip back. I then met up with Jenny and Amy (in which I was the last to arrive, being late as ever!) at Times Square and we wandered about the mall for dinner. We ended up picking this place called 798 Unit (not very restaurant-like, now is it?) in the Food forum, and we all had some form of pasta. I treated the meal (side note: I was a total noob with the credit card and signing as it was all so different) and then we went on our way to Lan Gwai Fongz.

Most of the places on the main streets were already packed by the time we got there, so we headed to the upper street and lounged there. We couldn't stay for long cuz Jenny wanted to train home so we only had a drink or two. K so it didn't turn out to be an insane of a party as we'd hoped, but we did have some private girl talk time. We vowed to return with a better knowledge of the area and a longer curfew by the next time I returned!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails