Tango Appassionata

[Tuesday, July 1, 2008]

Limbus

So I've been doing Limbus (and nothing but) since I came back from HK. Probably because I've been going with an experienced LS, it looks insanely easy every time. o_o

So a bit of my Limbus achievement timeline thus far (since now I have nothing else to talk about really...):
1. Temenos - BST
2. Temenos - BRD
3. Apollyon - BRD (stolened from Proto-Omega)
=. BRD Hands +1
4. Apollyon - BST
5. Temenos - THF
6. Apollyon - THF
=. THF Hands +1
7. Temenos - MNK (lol, dropped on me)
8. Apollyon - BRD
9. Apollyon - THF

Loquacious Earring O
Musical Earring X
Burtal Earring X

(is it me or have I gotten a lot of drops?)

Ample drops but not enough of those damn ABCs! Those damn coins suck my wallet dry.

Why didn't I win that effing lottery!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails